Our Company attaches immense importance to provide highest level of quality
assurance to our customers. The basic features of the quality systems practiced by the
Company are summarized as below :
- Strict control on the quality of all input materials through rigorous in-house or third-party testing
- Stringent process control measures involving thorough inspection, good upkeep of equipment, monthly scale calibration of weighing devices, etc.
- Continuous monitoring of the key properties of concrete in the fresh and hardened states, including their statistical analysis
- Alignment of Company’s QA & QC practices with the world-renowned Quality Scheme for Ready-Mixed Concrete (QSRMC) from U.K. This involves continuous monitoring on all stages of production and supply i.e. order processing
- Purchase/control on input materials, concrete mix design, process control, sales, delivery and statistical quality control.
- Modern in-house central laboratory at different locations for testing of concrete and its ingredients.
- Active involvement of well-qualified and experienced technical team trained in QA & QC practices.
Another key feature of the QA system practiced by the Company includes the use of
CUSUM (cumulative summation) technique. The system assists in quick detection of
changes in the properties, and indicates when action should be taken to increase the
probability of meeting the specifications. This early-warning system has helped us
meeting clients’ requirements meticulously. ACCURATE RMC is probably the only
producer in the country to implement and use Cumulative Sum Technique, abbreviated
as Cusum technique to ensure batch-wise consistency in concrete quality.